Newbie/Beginner Forex Trading Course
What you’ll learn
- Completely understand how the FOREX Market works.
- How to choose a Broker and Open a FOREX Trading Account.
- Understand Pips, Points and Lots.
- Understanding Leverage and Short Selling.
- Understand FOREX Terminology: Bid, Ask, Spread, etc.
- Understand how to use Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- How to send Orders and different Order Types.
- Filter out the noise, get to know what our traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader’s standpoint.
- How to use Metatrader 4 (the most popular FOREX Trading Platform)
- How to use an Economic Calendar.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how much to buy, and where to take a loss.
Topics for this course
About the Forex Trading
Introduction to forex trading. Here you will get a brief overview of what is forex, what is forex trading, you will have an understanding of different types of trading and why choose forex trading. You will then learn on how to start to trade forex.
What is forex?2:15
Why forex trading?6:38
Who trades forex ?0:48
Forex market hours00:00
Types of traders3:30
How Movements In The Market Are Measured2:27
The Structure of Forex Market
Here you will get a wide of the area of Forex market structure You will get an in depth understanding of the Hierarchy of Market Participants, Commonly Used Currency Pair, Types of Trading Markets, How to Trade Different Markets, Lot size, Pending Orders, Hedging and Margin
The structure of forex market2:51
Major currency pairs3:02
The Bid/Ask Spread2:36
Bullish & bearish market type3:24
Forex Trading – Types of Market Analysis
You will learn: Technical Analysis Fundamental Analysis Sentimental Analysis When to you use these types of analysis How to choose the method of Forex market analysis that suites you
Types of Market Analysis2:48
When to use fundamental analysis for the forex market?2:52
Key factors influencing fundamental analysis00:00
Which form of analysis is the most effective?4:19
Major Currency Pairs
In this top you will exposed to different types of currencies. We will identify the major currencies being traded in the Forex market. You will have a brief overview of the matters affecting these currencies and how to engage with them based on the characteristics portrayed
Major Market Currencies3:02
Pattern Study of Trends, Support and Resistance
You will learn on topics around: Types of Trends Percentage Retracement The Trendline
Pattern Study of Trends, Support and Resistance8:57
Types of Trends1:15
Study of candlesticks
What is a candlestick chart00:00
Anatomy of a Candlestick(Candlestick shapes)3:25
Master your trading31:33
Consistency in trading00:00
Developing your trading discipline00:00
Understanding breakouts trades39:09
Basic Market Knowledge39:10
Master your trading plan43:05
Fundamental Analysis is a broad term that describes the act of trading based purely on global aspects that influence supply and demand of currencies, commodities, and equities.